I went to the shop bright, and early this morning to start the final assembly on a few knives. So I got the ball detents in, the phosphor bronze washers, the blade, and the pivot all together. Next I went to put the 1/16 ss dowel in for the lock stop, and I realized I didn't mill the relief in the lock bar deep enough to account for the detent ball. Everything is line on line with no room to actuate the lock bar.
Well no big deal, I just had to set up that opp. again, and re cut the slot several thousandths deeper in all the frames.
That took the whole morning to complete, so I was only able to assemble 2 knives just to be sure all is well now.
We have plans for tomorrow, so if time permits during the week I'll get to a few more. Next Saturday though it will be a production line day
Just thought I'd keep you all up to date, Kenn