Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Rocker Lantern"

Hey all,
Well I need to get some work done on my truck, so somethings gotta go.
Up for your consideration is the "Rocker Lantern" that I had decided to keep for myself.
This is one of only three made, and there will not be others.
Included with this one is an Atwood Landslide that I have added Glow Dots to.
Specs:
2 Titanium end caps .400 x 1.250 x 2.000.
Six .250 diameter Lucite rods.
One Green .200 dia. x 2.562ish SLGV.
Over all assembled length is 3.250.
Weighing in at 2.9 ounces.
I'm asking $250.00. SOLD
Please Email jordanmetalart@gmail.com if you're interested.
Thanks for looking,
Kenn
 

2 comments:

David Schuster said...

By far the coolest piece in my collection! Keep up the amazing work!

Kenn Jordan Jr. said...

Dave,
Thanks for the kind words.
Enjoy...:)