Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Telluruim Copper Lanterns"

Hello there,
Okay, so I know I said I'd be concentrating on the TiBIA tool next.
Well, I wasn't going to do any JMA stuff this weekend, but a window of opportunity arose with enough time to make some Lanterns so that's what has happened.
Physical specs:
Tellurium Copper.
.384 diameter * 1.348 in length. 
These Lanterns feature, a 3mm * 23mm Self Lighting Gas Vial, SS Split Ring, and use a  #8-32 SS socket set screw for captivation of the vial. The set screw has been drilled through for additional viewing of the vial.
Here's what I have available @ one per person:
0 Pieces with Ice Blue Vials.
***SOLD OUT***
0 Pieces with Green Vials.
USA price is $95.00.
OCONUS price is $105.00.
Please send an Email to: jordanmetalart@gmail.com if you'd care to make a purchase, and to confirm availability.
Kenn



No comments: