Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Aluminum Hextuple Plus Cube SUS

Hi folks,
You may have noticed I'm making quite a few little batches of things recently.
Well, I'm diligently toiling away on the the Nebuli run, and the steps I'm on in their process have long cycle times. So instead of playing slots on my iPhone, I've been running goodies in the other CNC. 
Today for a sign up sale I have 15 "Aluminum Hextuple Plus Cubes".
Specs:
Material 6061-T6 Aluminum
These measure 1.350 cubed, and have a hand rubbed scotchbrite finish.
USA = $80.00
OCONUS = $99.00
Sign up is Closed.
Here are the winners:
9 Jeremy J


15 C W


34 RobertM


6 Ice cold


19 That guy again....


14 Fearless Leader


8 Jim M


35 Sunshine


27 Joe


47 Emily B


2 Michael j


51 AZ


25 Horace P McTitties


31 ki


22 Ramón B


Winning Email notifications are sent from SignUpSale.com , so be sure to check your spam folder.
Thanks for dropping by,
Kenn

1 comment: